My new bed! I'm very happy about it (expecially the lovely bedframe!), except that the size of my single mattress pales in comparison with my queen-sized bed as before. BOOO. Well at least as what Reub has said, I get to breathe fresher air from now on haha.

I threw away my old bed because I thought some bedbugs had attacked it since I'd been having red itchy spots. Turned out that the spots continued to grow after I slept on another mattress so I guessed it was just me. The doctor said it's probably some skin irritation and don't worry people it's not contagious! I'm still having those spots and I hope they can stop mulitplying everyday and I hope they won't scar me forever :(((
13 Mar: Ven's 21st dinner party
22 Mar: Yihan's 21st costume party
28 Mar: Baozeng's 21st NUTS party
2008 is a burn-the-pocket year!
On a side note, my 2nd brother is coming back from Taiwan tomorrow yipeeee.
♥ 12:11 AM